Lt TAXIS in Narberth, Pembrokeshire
Our Narberth Taxi Service
Narbeth Lt Taxis cover Narbeth itself and all of the surrounding area, towns and villages! Perhaps you are on holiday and planning a fun day our at nearby Oakwood Theme Park with the kids! Worried about taking the car out in unfamiliar surroundings! Let Lt Taxis take the stress out of the day for you.. leaving you to make the most of your precious holiday time!! No getting lost or finding somewhere to park... Lt Taxis can drop you to the front gate!!
All Lt Taxi drivers are DBS (police) checked so you know you and your family are in the best hands! So simply fill out an online quote form at least 48 hours in advance of your journey... we will ping you back a price and if you like what you see then just say yes please... Lt Taxis will take it from there! Leaving you to put your feet up!
Lt Taxis offer great value journeys, a professional service, clean and comfortable taxis... and are so friendly!! So fill out the quote today.. you won't regret it!!
Narbeth is a market town in east Pembrokeshire, Wales.
It was founded around a Welsh court and later became a Norman stronghold on the Landsker line.
Multi coloured Georgian and Edwardian buildings line the High Street. Narbeth has several art galleries, a museum, the former town hall where you can still see the cells where the leaders of the Rebecca riots were held and a ruined castle. Narbeth museum will tell you all about the history of the town by using historic artefacts, scale models and interactive activities to keep the kids engaged!
There are many independent shops in Narbeth including a butcher, boutiques, gift shops and antiques. Grab a drink and a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants, cafes and pubs. To relax and take in some local nature head to Blackpool mill where you may spots otters and other wildlife. If you fancy something a bit more adventurous then there are opportunities for cycling, walking and horseriding at nearby Canaston woods.
Narbeth has a rugby football, football, cricket club and the Bloomfield House Community Centre. Visitors are catered for well with a few hotels such as the Plas Hyfryd in the town itself and the 5 star Bluestone holiday village is 3 miles away on the A4075.
Events in Narberth
Narbeth has a packed calendar of events all year round to suit all ages and all pockets! Below are some ideas to get you started!
- In the Spring Narbeth plays host to the Big Plant Sale with amateur and professional gardeners exhibiting.
- Narbeth Civic Week takes place in July... it culminates in the Narbeth Carnival, a tradition over 100 years old!
- Narbeth food festival takes place on the fourth week in September. It is a not for profit event run by volunteers. You can sample tasty treats, take in the street entertainment and talks, watch the chefs in action and peruse over 50 specialist food stalls!
- Narbeth Winter carnival is held in December
- Narbeth A Cappella Voice festival
- The Queen's Hall cultural and arts centre hosts many live bands, concerts, plays and classes such as yoga, kung fu and line dancing. It also houses a contemporary art gallery and a restaurant
- The Creative café will keep the kids entertained and Span Arts hold many events throughout the summer for little people!
- 4 miles away in Bengelly is the Folly Farm adventure park and zoo
- Oakwood theme park is located close to Narbeth
Where is Narberth?
Narbeth's railway station is located about a mile outside of the town
It is close to the A40 trunk road on the A478
Tenby, Cardigan, Carmarthen and Haverfordwest are fairly close by
Robeston Wathen and Clunderwen are nearby
Coordinates are as follows - 51° 47′ 56.04″ N, 4° 44′ 32.28″ W
Where can our Narberth taxis meet you?
Lt Taxis are happy to come and get you wherever you are! Whether that be from your hotel, self catering property, b&b.. or perhaps you are a resident and need meeting at the comfort of your own front door! Not a problem for Lt Taxis! Below are a few suggested meeting points in case you are unfamiliar with the area -
- Plum vanilla café
- Malthouse antique emporium
- Ultracomidas tapas bar
- Frederick's choclaterie
- The Grove